The Assignment must be (WORD format only)mention question number clearly in their answer.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism)Be careful there’re some specific count for words to each questionQ1 (word count maximum:500)Q2 (word count maximum:150)Q3 (word count maximum:100)don’t forget the referencesCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Demonstrate the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and
issues required for a new production design.
• Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
• Demonstrate process-flow analysis, process design solutions, operations
strategies in the business operation.
1) Describe the nature of operations management in the following organizations. In
doing this, first describe the operation process of the production system. Second,
identify operations decisions. (Marks 3) (word count maximum:500)
• A paper manufacturing
• An internal design office
2) Suppose that a firm is considering moving from a batch process to an assembly-line
process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns might the following
functions have about this proposed process change: marketing, finance, human
resources, accounting, and information systems? (Marks 1) (word count maximum:
3) Take a tour of the Soap Factory and describe the process used? (Marks 1) (word
count maximum: 100)
Purchase answer to see full