Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 10 in the textbook.
Complete the following case located at the end of the chapter and submit your answer to Waypoint. The assignment should be at least one to two pages.
- Case 10-1: Felix Machine Company
In your paper,
- Calculate the net present value (NVP) of the proposed investment.
- Provide a recommendation of the company, including a discussion of the strengths and risks of the company’s financial position based on analysis, integrated concepts, and data.
The McGraw-Hill Connect: Felix Machine Company Case Study paper
- Must be at least one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages, if needed).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- While no additional resources outside the textbook are required if any additional resources are used, they must be documented in APA Style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- A separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center will be needed if any additional resources other than the textbook are used. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the UAGC Writing Center for specifications.