THIS NEEDS TO BE MOSTLY YOUR OWN WORDS…
This discussion forum allows you the opportunity to explore topics that interest you and relate to United States government and the political processes we are discussing. Within this forum, you will share critical insights and discuss questions and issues that we are studying, share your personal challenges and successes, and discuss any concepts that you do not completely understand that have been discussed or addressed in our materials this week. Your initial post should focus on your personal experience within the course over the past week and should prompt further discussion from your classmates. Please be sure to address the following questions:
· What was your experience like utilizing the University of Arizona’s Global Campus’ Writing Center? Did you find the feedback they provided helpful for your Final Paper? How will you incorporate this feedback into your Final Paper? Share some of the insights the feedback provided you.
In addition to the questions above, also address at least one of the following questions as you reflect on the learning week:
· What was the most interesting and/or intriguing concept you learned about during this week?
· Are there any current events that you can recall that relate to the course concepts we are studying this week?
· What insights have you had?
· What concepts are causing you to struggle?
· What questions have arisen for you at this point?
· Do you have any helpful tips or ideas to help students better understand the material and course concepts?
· What questions do you have regarding any of the discussions or assignments that your classmates might be able to provide insight? (Please note, if you have a question for the instructor, be sure to contact them through email or in the Ask Your Instructor forum, as they may not see the question here.)
You are required to post at least 100 total words